Thursday, February 3, 2011
Hi farm friends, as promised, here is the inaugural Farm Friend Friday Linky party. All you farm loving bloggers can link up here on Friday’s to share posts about your farm: house, cooking, crafting, animals, gardening, photography and more. It will be a great way to meet new farm friends and see lots of different views and perspectives on farm life. We can’t wait to see all the posts shared, so here are the directions:
1. Post your Farm Friend Friday story
2. Copy the link to that post from your url browser
3. Click below on “Click here to enter”
4. Type your name or blog name in the Linky box
5. Paste the url for that post in the Linky box
6. Right click on the Farm Friend Friday button and do “save as” to your computer
7. Upload the picture/button to your post and add the following link: www.verdefarm.com or
8. Just link back to Farm Friend Friday by posting the link
9. This will allow others to come back here to see all the other posts shared
That should just about do it but if you have any issues you can e-mail us at email@example.com. I’m going to re-post something from the past just to get us going. Go visit each of the blogs and share the farm love.
We can’t wait to see your posts so let’s get this party started. Bring on the farm life.
Labels: farm friend friday