It has been raining for at least 140 days, or so it seems. I’ve considered building the ark and I know we have a good start on the animals we would need to take with us. We started our vegetable garden in April but have yet to fully finish it due to the ongoing weather trials. 3 of our 100 year old trees fell during high wind storms and having those cleared out left a big mess. I will not complain too much though, as those south of here are in a crisis of horrific proportions.
I feel so terrible for the farm communities that are going to be flooded to help the greater good. There is just no good answer to these situations and I can’t imagine what they are facing and hope it isn’t as bad as it could be.
On a positive note, we believe Pansy is pregnant although not 100% sure. She is certainly getting bigger and all signs point in the right direction. We just had 20 baby ducklings this week and they are absolutely precious. If any of you are interested in muscovies, we will be selling these. Some are solid yellow, our first solids, which will turn white as they grow. Their momma has already had them in the pond.
So, I hope all is well in your world and look forward to reading up on you over the next few days...
- Click on the “click here to enter” below
- Follow the steps to link your post and picture
- Link back here with a shared link or use our button or the Farmgirl Friday button
- Visit your neighbors by hopping around to all the posts shared
- Say hello, so they know you came to visit
- Become a follower if you like
- We will leave it up all weekend to give everyone plenty of time to enjoy the party